Tuesday, December 4, 2012





It has been a busy fall! For the first time I did a wholesale show in San Francisco. My husband Lance and I drove up with the full car and my right hand Alex flew up from San Diego. We arrived and set up on Thursday and the show was Friday through Sunday. We had a few problems! It was 85 in the city (a rarity) and the SF Giants were in the World Series that weekend. Attendance wasn't great but we learned some important lessons. The drive was too far-so for now we will stay closer to home. We had some nice dinners-Chinatown,  Fishermans Wharf and the Embarcadero and Lance did a lot of sightseeing. I had some great clients and have already had a repeat sale so time will tell if it was a good financial decision. I sold one of my favorite new necklaces - see if you can spot the frog around this ladies neck! I have also included a couple of photos of our booth and the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment