Saturday, August 2, 2014

The July Gift Show is over and I missed seeing a number of my clients. I hope you were all sunning on a beautiful beach in an exotic local. If you need more silver I am happy to help you by email with photos or the old fashioned telephone. I was just back from a buying trip to Taxco so I have a wonderful selection of new designs and many of the old favorites. We did have an exciting new client who is the buyer for the 5 major museum stores in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She was on her way down my aisle, stopped and loved my silver. Many of which she said she had never seen. Thank you Sara  for your business. We also had a nice sale to MOLA in Long Beach who are a returning client. Also a new buyer for the Mission at San Juan Capistrano. My silver is a favorite of museums and I believe that is because of its uniqueness and quality all at good prices.





I am off to Hawaii the end of August for some R and R but no shows until the end of October.

         October 25-26 I will be at the LA Woman's Conference at the Convention Center.
This is a new event for me and it looks exciting. There will be lots of celebrity speakers and products designed for women.

          LA Woman's Conference
          Los Angeles Convention Center
          October 25   10-5
          October 26.   11-5
          Design Imports - Taxco Silver Jewelry- Jane Bird
          Booth 950

New Design! Fabulous!
Welcome to Sara from Santa Fe!
The Buyer and Comptroller for MOLA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment