Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Great Gift Show in LA

It was great to see all of my clients and friends-old and new. Thank you for coming by and seeing the new silver and milagro art. My right arm Alex and I work hard to make the booth look festive and inviting. I hope you liked my new double booth. It made it easier to display the silver and to help our clients. We also had a new salesperson Linda. I hope you got to meet her. She really helped us out on Fri and Sat. I met her at my grandsons Baccalaureate. Her son was graduating and we both got there 2 hours early and now she is helping out. Thank you Linda and Alex from Ensenada you are the best!I also need to thank my husband Lance who takes over the household duties and feeding of two hungry women at the end of the day. He is also a great bagboy. Thank you Lance! My business is really growing and I appreciate all the support from family and friends. You will find us in January In LA at Booth 330.
The next silver event will be Aug 11 and 12 from 10-4 at St James Episcopal Church in La Jolla for their Artisan's Market. The address is 743 Prospect St and the public is welcome. I would love to see you so if you are nearby please come and see us.There will be food, entertainment and special vendors like Design Imports.
In Sept. I will be going to Taxco for silver shopping. This year my husband will go for the first time. If you have any special requests please let me know. I will be working hard to find you great new pieces from my old and new designers.Wish me luck. Hopefully I will have recovered from my 2 shows by then.
My feet are cranky but I love my job! Thank you all for making this such a successful show.

No comments:

Post a Comment