Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome to Juanita's Blog!

Many of my friends and clients have asked me to create a website but because of the nature of my business that doesn't work. I am going to start blogging about my travels and products so that you can follow along with my adventures. The first update is that I have moved -just one block but nevertheless a difficult move. This would be our fourth move in 8 years but we are here to stay. New address is 888 S Orange Grove Blvd 3W, Pasadena, Ca 91105 626-799-2233 or cell 626-864-7724. Of course, not everything is working but the repairman is on his way! I would like to thank my grandson Lance for bringing me into the technological era by setting up my iPhone, iPad and now my blog. I hope you will follow me on my journey to finding you great new jewelry with a little humor thrown in. My next show will be the Calif gift show in Los Angeles at the Convention Center Kentia Hall Booth 330 cash and carry July 27-30 This is a wholesale show If you would like a private showing just call for an appointment. Again welcome and let's enjoy my adventures together! Jane (Juanita)

No comments:

Post a Comment