Monday, May 6, 2013

Palos Verdes Art Center Palos Verdes Art Center April 12-13

As I drove up Hawthorne Blvd I didn't recognize the Art Center. After several years and several million dollars the center is open and fabulous. I have done this sale for 10+ years. It is a home tour, luncheon and boutique. I have always done well but I really must thank all my clients-now friends for their support. As my business has evolved they have followed, taken my lead and embraced my beautiful silver from Taxco. The silver is perfect for their sophisticated, yet casual lifestyle.  Thanks to my right hand Alex for making the long drive and selling her heart out. Thanks to Gail, Liz, MJ and the entire committee for all your work and encouragement. I love doing this show.
A big thank you to the ladies who bought the wonderful frog necklaces. You created such a buzz and sense of fun for the ladies in the room. Note the smiles on the faces of two of the frog owners. Thank you all again and I will see you next year. Jane


Two happy frog owners!


No comments:

Post a Comment