Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coming Up!

My next show is at the Palos Verdes Art Center -April 12-13. This is a home tour show with a luncheon at the newly renovated art center. There is an exhibition of Plein Air paintings in the center. Design Imports will be one of four vendors in the patio where the luncheon is served. I have done this show for many years-maybe 15? I look forward to seeing my friends innPalos Verdes and if you love home tours and Cali. Plein air paintings you can buy tickets on their website.

April 19-21 I will be in Del Mar at the Del Mar Antiques and Collectables show at the fairgrounds. I will be in booth 406 (a nice big booth) and would love to see my San Diego friends.The show is a little of this and that and I enjoyed it when I did it a year ago and I hope to make this a regular show.The show is from 11-7 so you will have plenty of time in the morning to drive down or do errands and have fun in the afternoon. They have all kind of food trucks at the venue-ever tried fried artichokes-yun!

Hope to see you at one of these shows but remember -If I am home I am working -so feel free to call and come by if you want to shop.  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment